Fetus Friday

 3.11.2011

Fetuses, fetuses everywhere (or is the plural Fet-i??)!! Lets see who's knocked up this week:

Kate Hudson- It was only a matter of time before we'd see Goldie's girl flaunting that illegitimate baby bump, loud & proud. Her prego belly looks like my non-prego belly after Friday pizza & margarita night at the Agosto house, but who's bitter?


Martha Stewart- Well, not really Martha & her menopausal uterus, thank GOD, but her daughter, Alexis, who welcomed a baby girl, Jude, this week. I'm sure Martha will only allow the baby to call her "Mrs. Stewart" and by now, that kid probably has 400 monogrammed items spewn across her nursery. Little does baby Jude know, but she's heir to a fortune and that her grandma of hers is an ex-con. Isabel and Jude need an immediate playdate!


Zac Hanson- Ummmm, bop! Zac has welcomed his 2nd child into this world. He still looks like he's 15 and has the same shaggy hair as back in the day, so it kinda makes me feel dirty to think this little boy is reproducing. His wife looks like she could be his sister or aunt, but the kids are very cute. Whatever....he's been rich since since he was learning to tie his shoes, so who the heck am I make fun.


My friend Erica- Erica & Sal welcomed the adorable Keira in early January. Shout out to the V Family!! Early in Erica's pregnancy, she informed me that she disliked that I called Isabel a "fetus" while I was pregnant. I explained that technically "fetus" is the correct term to use when discussing an unborn baby, as confirmed by our good friend & medical expert Wikipedia:


A fetus (pronounced /ˈfiːtəs/; also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, see below) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.


Erica should have know better than to share her feelings with me cause this just gave me more reason to use the world fetus in front of my dear friend as often as possible, along with sometimes refering to Baby Girl V as "Fetus V." Amazingly, Erica still likes me which is a good thing, because now Isabel has a beautifl new friend name Keira! As you can see, Keira already has a thing for Tiffany. Good luck Sal.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Diva Discussions...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP